Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we’ve all been cooped up at home patiently waiting for the day to bust out and getaway.
That day has come (well, it’ll roll around on June 1) and the Central Coast, with all its wide open spaces and long sandy beaches, is a great place to take those first baby steps back into (socially responsible) travel.
Here are some dreamy holiday homes that will help turn those iso travel dreams into a reality…
· Dunderave – a luxurious beachfront property, perched on the headland at exclusive Spoon Bay, nestled between Wamberal and Forresters beaches.
· The Box at Macs – as featured in home magazines, this architectural beauty sits across two acres in a commanding position by Macmasters Beach.
· Copacabana Beach House – perched on the headland at Copacabana beach with incredible views. This designer Airbnb property is an adults retreat or suitable for older families looking for a luxe getaway. Walking distance to the sands of Copa beach, village and Captain Cook lookout as a vantage point for whale-watching.
· Pretty Beach House – the rock-star abode where celebrities and high profile names like Bill Gates stay when in Australia. Hidden amongst the gums, with personal catering for a true luxe experience.
· Bells at Killcare – a landmark property at Killcare on the Central Coast, this boutique five-star resort offers luxurious cottages, suites and villas set against the backdrop of the Bouddi National Park. With plenty of space to roam amongst the manicured gardens and surrounding great outdoors, it’s the ultimate getaway for couples to relax and unwind.
· The Writers’ Retreat – a 1920s cottage, perched right on the water’s edge at Hardys Bay. A serenely beautiful location on the water that stirs creativity.
· The Outlook Cabana, Terrigal – perched at the top of a valley with a panoramic view over the property’s lap pool and out to the ocean beyond. Wake up to the sunrise from this indulgent studio accommodation for couples wanting a private coastal escape.
· The Boathouse Hotel Patonga – an easy weekend getaway from Palm Beach, it’s a beautiful ferry trip straight to Patonga with luxurious apartment accommodation with views over the ocean.
· Ravensdale – a secluded, hinterland escape in the Yarramalong Valley, set on a 200-acre private valley property. Fire up the pizza oven, then simply relax and reconnect with nature at this architecturally-designed holiday oasis.
· Anchor in Avoca Beach – a new 4-bedroom family-friendly holiday home in the heart of Avoca Beach, completely refurbished with a chic, modern aesthetic. Walking distance to the sands of Avoca and North Avoca beaches and lagoon. Priced from $250 per night.
· The Greenhouse Retreats – with two locations to choose from at Pearl Beach and Green Point, their Green Point home is right on Brisbane Water and a paradise for those that want to grab a SUP or kayak and enjoy an adventure on the water.
· Glenworth Valley Eco Cabins & Glamping tents – surrounded by the Glenworth Valley nature-scape, where you will witness the daily ‘Running of the Horses’ for an experience that feels like it’s straight out of The Man From Snowy River. They also offer Glamping tents by the river.
· Malolo at Macs – a classic family-friendly, pet-friendly beachhouse at Macmasters Beach, with a bunkhouse the kids will adore, and walking distance to the beach.
· Hardy’s Bayside Blue – pet-friendly accommodation by the beautiful, still waters of Hardy’s Bay just outside of Killcare, with a great dog-friendly nature trail by the water close by.
· Ohana on Hutton – as the name suggests (it means ‘welcome’ in Hawaiian), this is a barefoot luxury beach house with some laidback Aloha vibes. Located at North Entrance, it’s within walking distance of the stunning white-sand beaches that stretch along the Coast’s beautiful northern tip.
· Sirocco – until Italy is within our reach, this clifftop villa provides a taste of Tuscany. Overlooking the sea between Terrigal and Avoca, the picturesque holiday villa offers uninterrupted views from every vantage point and is within walking distance of Terrigal and it’s all great bars and restaurants.
For more visit: http://visitcentralcoast.com.au